A “cookie” is a text file that a website sends to your computer or other device connected to the internet to uniquely identify the user’s browser or to save information or settings in your browser.
cookies in activities strictly necessary for the functioning and service delivery;
cookies relating to activities of saving and optimization preferences (for example, cookies flash player if you do not exceed the duration of the session cookie rescue truck or preferences on language / currency);
cookies statistics, where used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
Cookies social networks, these cookies store information related to the use of the site from social networks common. To find and disable cookies here these social references to individual policy: Facebook
Cookie profiling third party – examples: cookie profiling third-party ad; retargeting cookies; cookies statistical fully managed by third parties. To learn more about cookies profiling going on www.youronlinechoices.com/it
Cookie management on different browsers:
To remove cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet, you should refer to the user manual of the device
Information for the processing of personal data
Pursuant to the General Regulations on the Protection of EU Member States 2016/679, the data controller informs you that:
a) the processing of your personal data will be carried out in execution of:
- contractual obligations: supply of goods and services to guests;
- legal obligations: invoicing, mandatory entries and accounting records, communication to the requesting authorities;
- communication to banks and similar institutions, for credit collection activities and for other activities related to contractual obligations;
- offer of services during the stay (secretarial service, correspondence delivery, reservation of external services) or after the stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
The processing will take place with manual and / or automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, personal data are stored in electronic devices (smartphones, tablets, personal computers) of the data controller and they are adequately protected with information systems by external intrusion. Conservation time is strictly necessary for carrying out the activities referred to in point a) and does not exceed the duration of 1 year.
b) In case of your refusal to give your consent regarding points 1,2,3 of paragraph a) it will result:
- the impossibility to establish or continue the relationship, or to carry out certain operations, if the data are necessary for the execution of the relationship or operation;
- the impossibility of carrying out some operations that require the communication of data to parties functionally connected to the execution of the same;
- non-disclosure of data to subjects carrying out additional activities, not functionally related to the execution of the relationship.
At any time you can request access to your data, integration and cancellation, by sending e-mail to: email@example.com
The data controller is the company which owns and owns the website.
Copyright / IP information
The copyright of all materials on all pages of this website belongs to the author and the site owner.
No part of this site may be published, distributed, extracted used or re-produced in any form.
* The site can be viewed electronically.
* The site and its pages can be printed or downloaded in “local” for personal and non-commercial use only.
The permissions described do not authorize the incorporation of any page or part of the page of the site into any document or other material without prior written permission from the author and the site owner.
The site owner and the author reserve the right to change the permissions listed at any time in their sole discretion.